Information to submit to CAFNEC:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Primary contact person’s email and phone number
- Number of kits requested
- Additional services requested
- Date of proposed stencilling (minimum 2 weeks notice if location requires council approval)
- Location(s) of stencilling
- Acknowledgement of the terms provided below on this page
|Item / Service||Price||Details|
Each kit includes:
- Stenciling and safety guidelines.
- 4 Stencils
- 1 stencil that says: “Drains to the Reef” or “The Reef Starts Here”
- 4 sea creature stencils of your choice.
- Spray Kit
- 2 steel brushes
- 1 litre of white base coat
- At least 5 spray paint colours
- Large bag for picking up litter
- Small bag for picking up recyclables
- Safety Kit
- 3 safety goggles
- 4 gloves (children and adult sizes)
- 3 face masks
- 8 hi-vis vests
- 1 traffic cone
- Materials should be borrowed and returned in accordance with the time and date agreed upon with CAFNEC.
- Stencilling and safety guidelines should be read by the team leader and understood and followed by all before commencing the activity.
- Materials should be returned dry and working; missing or broken items can either be replaced with the same item of equal or better quality or be charged the monetary equivalent.
- All materials (including empty spray cans) are to be returned to CAFNEC.
- Prior consent from landholders must be sought and confirmed in writing for all stencilling. CAFNEC can assist with council approvals if requested.
- CAFNEC is not liable for any injuries or damage to property that may occur during stencilling.