Fundraising & Database Coordinator:
CAFNEC has a small, yet focused team who work closely to meet our goals. While you will be expected to lead our fundraising work and particularly key fundraising events, you will be working with a team who see fundraising for our work as a collective responsibility. In the same grain, as a small organisation there will be times when you are expected to take on work outside of the remit of fundraising and database management in order to support the work of other staff and CAFNEC’s broader mission.
> Part time (22.5hr/week)
- Demonstrates an understanding of and commitment to the CAFNEC objectives and values
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in the use of digital media, databases and communication for advocacy and/or fundraising
- Experience and demonstrated success fundraising and managing and delivering fundraising strategies including major donors
- Experience managing database systems for fundraising or organising
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and engage with CAFNEC members, volunteers, supporters and donors
- Project/events management and volunteer coordination
For further information please see the Position Description.
Salary is $28.00 per hour + Superannuation Guarantee.
For further information contact Director, Lucy Graham, on 0497 781 002.
APPLY: Applications close 12:00 PM AEST, 24th Aug 2020
To apply, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- A maximum two-page CV/resume including names and contact details of at least two referees who have knowledge of your work
- Your responses to the Selection Criteria listed above (a separate paragraph for each criterion)