CAFNEC Corporate Sponsorship Policy
- CAFNEC accepts and encourages unsolicited donations, provided there are no conditions attached which conflict with CAFNEC’s policies or objects.
- CAFNEC may solicit donations from corporations for fundraising purposes, provided there are no conditions attached which conflict with CAFNEC’s policies or objects.
- The CAFNEC Management Committee may refuse or return a donation from a source which potentially conflicts with CAFNEC’s policies or objects.
- CAFNEC may participate in an organisation which is involved in sponsorship, provided that CAFNEC does not become directly linked with a sponsor.
- Receipt and acknowledgment of contributions to fundraising events is not considered sponsorship. Fair reward for work done is not considered sponsorship, (eg Organisation of public consultation).
- CAFNEC shall not allow its name or logo or opinion to be published in promotion or endorsement of any company, product or service.
- CAFNEC shall not exhibit company or product identification except at fundraising events or trade events and their associated advertising, or CAFNEC’s publications.
- The Treasurer shall report any receipt of over $500 from a corporate entity to the Management Committee and to the next AGM.
CAFNEC Strategic Plan 2009 – 2014
The current Strategic Plan outline can be viewed here.